NASW-RI offers a variety of services, including...
- Continuing education programs
- Community education
- Review of Continuing Education applications
- Legislative and systems advocacy, including development of a legislative agenda on 500+ pieces of proposed legislation
- Legislative analysis
- Licensing supervision (for a small honorarium)
- Ethical and clinical consultation
- Annual Social Work Legislative Education Advocacy Day
- Annual NASW-RI Awards Celebration
- Work with students from all four Rhode Island colleges that offer social work education
- National NASW newsletter published monthly
- NASW-RI Chapter Electronic Newsletter produced three times per year
Newsletter and WebAd advertising
- Label rental
and much more...