CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Deadline Extended to Sunday, July 23, 2023!
The NASW Rhode Island and Massachusetts Chapters invites members and non-members to submit proposals for presentation at our next Symposium event - happening virtually on Thursday, April 25 & Friday, April 26, 2024. Submit a proposal to present your area of expertise to the largest gathering of Social Workers and Allied Professionals in New England. Our Symposium is the premier event on the Social Work calendar - attended by hundreds of presenters, attendees, and exhibitors.
We eagerly await your submission! Whether new to the field, or with years of experience, there is something for every social worker at Symposium 2024!
- Dozens of workshops covering a broad range of topics related to clinical, mezzo, and macro issues
- Exhibitors from across New England providing information about their programs and services, and many recruiting social work employees
As a presenter:
- Plan for a 90-minute workshop and attendance ranging from 10-150 participants.
- A very limited number of three-hour workshops are available at the complete discretion of the Program Planning Committee.
- Allow for a maximum of three presenters.
- Receive a FREE registration for Symposium 2024.
Proposal deadline is Sunday, July 30, 2023.
Click here to learn more and submit your proposal (s): https://www.naswma.org/page/Symp24Proposals
For questions, emails us at email@example.com