UPCOMING CHAPTER CE PROGRAMS
WEBINAR: Virtual Symposium on Ending the Incarceration of Women and Girls, with Stacey Borden, Ronicia Kennerly, and Mallory Hanora
- Date: Friday, March 19, 2021 (12:00pm - 1:30pm)
- Virtual Webinar (hosted by NASW-MA Chapter): 1.5 CEs (Cross-Cultural Practice) (CEs have been approved by the NASW-RI Chapter).
- Register Online Here | Online registrations closing on 03/17/21
WEBINAR: Social Workers in Healthcare: Exploring Our Collective Connection in Healthcare, with Tonya Glantz, MSW, Ph.D.
- Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 (12:00pm - 1:30pm)
- Virtual Webinar: 1.5 CEs (General CEs)
- Register Online Here | Online registrations closing on 03/21/21
WEBINAR: When Caring Becomes Chronic: Understanding the Signs & Symptoms of Compassion Fatigue, with Dr. Macie Perry Smith
- Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021 (12:00pm - 1:30pm)
- Virtual Webinar (hosted by NASW-MA Chapter): 1.5 CEs (General CEs) | CEs have been approved by the NASW-RI Chapter .
- Register Online Here | Online registrations closing on 03/23/21
- Free to NASW-RI members
WEBINAR: Homelessness, with Donald Laliberte, MSW, LICSW
- Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 (12:00pm - 1:30pm)
- Virtual Webinar: 1.5 CEs (Cross-Cultural Practice)
- Register Online Here | Online registrations closing on 03/29/21
NASW-MA CHAPTER: VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM 2021
Voices of Empowerment and Social Justice, with Dr. Joy DeGruy, Ph.D., MSW.
For decades, NASW-MA Symposiums have offered unique opportunities for professional development, networking, and potentially earning 15.5 continuing education credits over two days. Symposium 2021 will feature more than 80 workshops, covering everything from dismantling racism to incorporating telehealth to political advocacy. Our conference attendees will have the opportunity to connect with experts in the field, be inspired by highly regarded speakers, and gain new skills at innovative workshops.
- Date: Thursday, April 15 - Friday, April16, 2021
- Virtual Conference (hosted by NASW-MA Chapter): Earn up to 15.5 CEs (CEs have been approved by the NASW-RI Chapter).
- Register Online Here
All NASW Members will receive a discounted rate. Email us for more details (Symposium.email@example.com).
NASW offers hundreds of continuing education (CE) courses in a variety of formats—webinars, webcasts, podcasts, presentations, and more. All courses offered through this program are accredited by either the NASW National Office or one of NASW Chapters and NASW members receive discounted prices.
Please note that NASW accreditation does not imply automatic acceptance by all State Boards. Individuals should check with their licensing Board on whether a specific program will be accepted for continuing education purposes.
Post-Master’s Certificate in Childhood and Adolescent Trauma
Graduate level degree holders (and above) from social work and other master’s degree disciplines can participate in a workshop series in childhood and adolescent trauma through Rhode Island College. The series concentrates on trauma-informed assessment, treatment and evaluation models working with these populations while incorporating discussions of the relevance of the NCTSN’s Twelve Core Concepts of Trauma.
Learn more about this RIC certificate program